Steps for Placing an Uzu Wallpaper Order
1. Indicate the number of yards per panel. Papers are hand block printed on 3, 4, or 5 yard maximum panel lengths depending on the ceiling height of the installation space. Please select the best height for your space to minimize cost and waste. 3 yard panels are selected for walls 9’ high or less. 4 yard panels are selected for walls 9’-12’ high. And 5 yard panels are selected for ceilings between 12’-15’.
2. Indicate the number of yards. There is a 25 yard minimum. Add $250 as the set up fee for any orders less than 25 yards.
3. Provide the full complete shipping address including contact person, email, and phone number.
4. We recommend adding 15% to your total order requirements to provide the paperhanger with enough paper for the most professional looking installation. We recommend ordering 1-2 extra panels in case of accidental damage so that the damaged area can be repaired immediately with paper from the same order. The papers are hand block printed, and we can’t guarantee an exact match for new orders.
5. Provide us with an approved wallpaper cutting to place your order if you want a close match. Or waive it, and we will print to match our master sample. Variations are inherent to the hand block process.
6. Indicate the pattern name and color way.
7. Indicate shipping and handling preference. For domestic orders, Fedex is $3 per yard. 2nd day air is $6 per yard. Next day air is $9 per yard. We can provide a quote for international orders. There is a 25 yard minimum shipping and handling fee.
8. Please provide payment by check or wire. Please contact us with any questions.
9. Custom orders are 35 yards minimum. The strike off is $110. There is a 20% charge for custom orders. Please select two paint colors from Benjamin Moore paints and provide two color chips to match. Once the strike off is approved, the lead time is 6-8 weeks.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.